Joining the Blue Cross NC provider network is a three-part process.
Part 1. Apply for Credentialing or Recredentialing
For Dental Providers and Oral Surgeons:
- Complete the CAQH ProView Application. Make sure your application status show the "Completed" stage before emailing us.
- Return here and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you've completed your online application and we can start our review process. Please include your CAQH # with your submission.
Part 2. Get Enrolled
Once credentialing is confirmed, complete and submit the following W-9 form and application(s):
- Individual Provider Enrollment Application
- Provider Group Enrollment Application
- W-9 form with instructions
- FAQ for Electronic Credentialing and Enrollment Submission
If you have questions regarding Credentialing, Enrollment or Status of an application, please contact Provider Services at 1-800-777-1643.
Has the ownership changed for your dental office? Please complete the Provider Acquisition Form.
Part 3. Get a Signed Contract
After we receive your applications, we will reach out to you for any additional information and an agreement.
As an additional step, please email DentalContracts@bcbsnc.com
For a roster request, please email email@example.com
For information regarding the credentialing process, the enrollment process and the contract process is available please go to: Become a Blue Cross NC Provider
For assistance with Blue-E, contact eSolutions HelpDesk at 1-888-333-8594.